Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Possibilities

Being 'fully human' online by Ezra Klein was a very interesting article discussing on how people can be fully human online.  Ezra states from his personal experience that he has the same human interaction and sometimes even better because he has many dissabilities.  "The computer screen is my window to the world."  In many ways that is true and a great output for him to express himself and be human.  Personally I like this method for those who need it, however I feel bad because they are not getting the full experience.

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean by the full experience?

    For him/them that may constitute the full experience; perhaps he feels for you because you have not experienced the challenges he has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! Is some ways he is not getting the experiences I am getting yet he sacrificed mine for and even better experiences.

    Also, you seem very familiar... you remind me of a great GT teacher I had last year.

    ReplyDelete